Monday, December 28, 2009

Sweet Memory of Year ‘09

2009 has been life changing, and I owe it all to:
My family - Dad, Mom, Sister for always being there for me. Thanks for caring about quality of life, and arranging with real emotion.

Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bekenu’s academic staff, you are not just teachers, but also my true friends. Thanks for always being so supportive and looking out for me like a big son. Your dedication and advice helps me so much in everything I do. Thank you also for always caring for me in your own special way. You all have selflessly given me so much over the years and I want all of you to know that all of you have a special place in my heart. Thanks again for your soft power! Sweet and tough is a rare combination, and I am so lucky to be able to study from all of you! Teachers, for being my second parents, and sharing your profound world with me. Thank you for letting me learn from the extreme best. Words cannot express…


Here are some events happen in my '09 life.

The British man is my English "Teacher"

Listening to the briefing for e-PPDa competition

Discussing with my group members

Representatives from other school in Miri

My team member, Nurul Nissa was presenting the slide show

A show preformed by Kolej Tun Datu Tuanku Haji Bujang

Winner of e-PPDa competition Bahagian Miri: SMK Bekenu

Just finish e-PPDa competition (state-level) in Mukah, Sarawak

Having KFC with great dikir barat team

Winner of e-PPDa competition (Sarawak state level): SMK Bekenu, Miri

Shooted with Miss Yip who accompany us throughout the whole competition

e-PPDa (national level) competition room in Kedah

Porridge

SM Teknik Sungai Petani,Kedah, the place we live

Going TESCO in Kedah

The green chilli can still be obviously seen in the noodle

Having breakfast at Indian stall

My form teacher, Ustazah Salina's birthday party in school
Celebrating

Partying

The photo that i had laughed selflessly
Posing

Merentas Desa Activity

Sports Day. Rumah Temenggung was marching
First Aid team was assisting

Winner: Rumah Temenggung

Cikgu Warnida was cheering for her own group
On the way to Long Cave, Mulu
In Gua Mulu

My aunt was shocked while looking at my sister!

Lawatan Sambil Belajar Panitia Pendidikan Sivik dan Kewarganegaraan SMK Bekenu

Hawaii Miri

One of small village in Bakam

Muzium Sains Petroleum Miri

One of the 7 wonders in Bekenu: Lambir Waterfall

In Lambir

Seminar at Marriott Hotel: Let's Make The Internet A Safer Place

New batch of Youth Unit of Red Cresent, SMK Bekenu

The bride, Shiang Shiang

Cousin's wedding
Academic staff of SMK Bekenu, Miri

SMK Bekenu's Prefectorial Board 2009


AND finally,
To all the friends, thank you for lending your ears and hearts to me. In return, I hope you are given inspiration… to be the change you want to see in world.

Love, Peace and Care.

0 comments: